音樂視頻應用程式VOISEY在美國發布之前募資

  • 流覽次數:: 14
  • 分類: 產業區
  • 分享次數:
  • 作者: 音樂地圖
  • 音樂視頻應用程式VOISEY在美國發布之前募資

      201907/1814:21

    ◎行動音樂應用程式Voisey在美國即將推出之前吸引了眾多投資者的資助。該應用程式將於2019年在全球推出,目前僅提供iOS操作系統的版本,Voisey讓用戶使用專業人聲效果和數百名製作人提供的曲目錄製短視頻,最長1分鐘。該平台已出現快速增長的跡象,每天上傳2000個新的Voisey視頻。早期分析發現,Voisey用戶每人平均每天觀看25支視頻,發布4個月來,已有數百萬支視頻註冊登記。

    ◎最值得注意的是,上傳和播放的所有視頻中有超過90%是由Voisey用戶編寫的原創歌曲,其餘10%是現有流行歌曲的翻唱。唱片公司的A&R高管已經開始將Voisey作為人才發現平台,並與Platoon建立了合作夥伴關係。這個獨立藝人開發暨發行公司將於6月底發布目前在Voisey上最受歡迎的用戶Olivia Knight的第一首單曲。

    詳細全文:

    Mobile music app Voisey has attracted funding from a number of investors ahead of an 'imminent' US launch.

    The app will also be rolled out worldwide throughout 2019, having soft launched last December in Norway, and late January in the UK.

    Voisey is a collaboration between Norwegian and English music industry entrepreneurs Olly Barnes (Universal Music, Rdio, Space Ape Games), Erlend Hausken (Soundio, Vibble, Opera), Pål Wagtskjold-Myran (Soundio, Vibble) and Dag Langfoss-Håland (Sony Music, Soundio, Vibble).

    A number of high-profile investors have come on board to back the platform, including Tim Clark (Co-founder, IE music, whose clients include Robbie Williams), Denzyl Fiegelson (Founder of Platoon), Rak Sanghvi (Global President, Spirit Music Group), Andy Saunders (Founder, Velocity Communications) Erling Maartmann-Moe (Alliance Venture Capital), Simon Hade (Space Ape Games) and various other entrepreneurs and angels, including original seed investors Jason Brook and Terry Fisher.

    Currently available on iOS only, Voisey allows users to record short videos using professional vocal effects and backing tracks provided by hundreds of producers.

    Videos are a maximum of 1 minute in length and centred around hooks rather than full songs.

    Every recording is open to collaboration, with users having the option to split their videos into four different tracks, either of themselves, or other Voisey users contributing harmonies.

    The platform is already showing signs of rapid growth with 2,000 new Voisey videos being uploaded each day.

    Early analysis of Voisey users has found that individuals view on average 25 videos each per day, with the first million plays registered in the four months since launch.

    Most notably, over 90% of all videos uploaded and played are original songs, written by the Voisey users, with the remaining 10% being covers of existing popular songs.

    A&R executives are already turning to Voisey as a talent discovery platform and has led to a partnership with Platoon.

    The independent artist development and distribution company will be releasing the first single from Voisey's current most popular user, Olivia Knight, in late June.

    Olly Barnes, co-founder of Voisey said: "The growth and engagement in Voisey has been really exciting given the fact that we've pretty much kept it a secret so far, but the biggest surprise has been the quality of talent and original songs that have been appearing on the service.

    "We're seeing new artists appear, write original hooks, attract collaborators and start establishing a passionate fan following within hours.

    "The thousands of messages we receive each week from around the world suggests that wider availability for Voisey, alongside our continued focus on building the best possible mobile environment for creating music could see Voisey trigger a long-awaited revolution for how artists and songwriters emerge and take their first steps."

     

    Music business worldwide

    http://bit.ly/2XoKS54