◎這14家入選的公司分別是ArtistWorks、Audiobridge、Beatdapp、Cleerkut Royalty、FanFlex、FindMyFans、Hear Not There、Music Tech Works、Musicians Council、Playlist、Secret Chord Laboratories、SoundStorming、The Labz和WillCalled。
Nashville's Project Music, a year long accelerator program for music tech startups, named its 2019 class this spring. Now in its 5th year, the 14 startups, which come from across the country, benefit from a year of support and a music industry immersion which connects them to industry leaders alongside a startup curriculum.
Here are the 14 members of the Project Music Class of 2019.
• ArtistWorks, a provider of online music instruction where 36 world-renowned master musicians teach through their Video Exchange Learning concept and platform.
• Audiobridge, a recording and collaboration platform available for mobile devices worldwide. Their system, leveraging cloud services, allows for instant collaboration in sessions at any time from anywhere with a data signal.
• Beatdapp, a B2B SaaS helping music labels and artists track song plays, metadata, and IP ownership. Their proprietary technology is estimated to increase royalty revenue collections by 15 percent.
• Cleerkut Royalty, a DIY global rights management platform for independent music creators to manage the copyrights they create & for music professionals who have a need for an automated system.
• FanFlex, a mobile platform where venues can upload their available concert dates. Artists then take those dates and market to their fan base through the app. Once a minimum number of fans commit to attend, they are charged and the show is booked.
• FindMyFans, which uses data to find existing fan bases for performing artists and bands. This data is visualized within their app.
• Hear Not There, a digital platform that lets artists easily stream the audio of their live and in-studio performances directly from the soundboard, giving fans access to the best seat in the house.
• Music Tech Works, an online platform that connects music rights holders with those who want to use their music. It helps them research the song ownership information, then quickly request, execute, and pay for a license in a simple and transparent manner.
• Musicians Council, which connects aspiring musicians to experienced, vetted industry experts to share knowledge about how to succeed in the music industry.
• Playlist, which markets a fully licensed, ad-supported music streaming platform enables social music and generates 10 times the user engagement of Pandora and Spotify.
• Secret Chord Laboratories, which develops software based on neuroscientific research into how patterns of sound lead to pleasure in the brain. This software helps people, regardless of background, express themselves through the power of music.
• SoundStorming, a social platform that brings musicians of any level together in one place to create a place where they can record, share, collaborate and engage using musical ideas.
• The Labz, which collects and translates ownership data as creators are digitally communicating within The Labz workspace. Collaboration data is calculated and transformed into ownership data and memorized on a blockchain for future proof then automatically placed in prefilled song ownership documentation for a one-click pain-free experience.
• WillCalled, a mobile dating app that allows users to match with others through ticketed events: music, sports, theater, movies, and more.